[kj] 24 million BS posts............

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:39:26 EDT 2005

or some future utopia where jester joe does actually kill peter.
 lots of jaz's songs are about future possibilities. nothing wrong with
that. he can see tomorrow, don't you know?! ooze with him and you can see
tomorrow too.
 tell you what, Gathering Gobshite, why don't you go through all of jaz's
lyrics from 'nervous system' to 'inferno' and try to find as many mistakes,
contradictions, exaggerations and inaccuracies as you can. do 'the courtauld
talks' as well. then go through all the interviews. that should keep you
busy for a few years. then send them through to the list. i guarantee i can
find at least 23 you missed. then i'll go through all you old posts and find
the same number plus one.
 jaz saying something that possibly may be a bit dodgy... i dunno about the
rest of you but that has really shaken me up big style with bells on. i'm
seriously thinking of deleting all my KJ mp3s. it's earth-shattering. i
think this could be the end of the list. oh, well, it's been a blast.