[kj] (OT) Untertones

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 08:20:21 EDT 2005

Saw them up here last saturday... great stuff! I never woulda believed they
could have got away with replacing Feargal, but they have. Feargal didn't
write any of the music or lyrics, so I suppose it's right that the band are
playing THEIR songs.
"Get Over You" was a particular highlight, and the ending up with "Mars
Bars" was fine way to finish the proceedings. "I never eat my dinner, I
push away the plate, you can see I'm getting thinner, because I just can't
wait... to get my Mars Bar". Classic!

Dave in Edinbuuuuurgh