[kj] OT - superjumbo

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:30:27 EDT 2005

The main difference being that this incredible engineering is also
destructive in that it will greatly contribute to the pollution in the
air and accelerate global warming, whereas the Moors landscaping of
Spain brought water to the desert.

--
iPat
if you have any preconception of yourself, you cannot comprehend the