[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 18:53:26 EDT 2005

Is that what I must think? I was wondering what my opinions were. It's a good thing there's a semi-literate baboon on the list to make sure that everyone knows what their opinions are.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> So once again, you're agreeing with me: primitive peoples can indeed
survive without modern medicine.

So Jim.If you feel that primitive people can survive without medicine,
you must think that Western pharmaceutical companies should NOT give cheap
AZT (Anti HIV) to African nations, because they don't need it?