[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 07:39:31 EDT 2005

Good job, Rob's A!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Pete

When Jamie buys you that ticket to the States, I'm gonna buy you one down to Brazil. My mate Luiz can take you to the jungle and you can tell these people that their culture etc is nowhere near as good as a big building. Then you can tell them that they can only make bird noises and you can get shot  up the arse with a blow pipe, drugged, have your head painted green and feathers stuck up your nostrils.

You will then be kept as their God as you know everything and will be able to teach them where they have been going wrong for centuries in their self contained and renewable environment where they respect what is around them and renew. (The fact that their lifestyle has been prooved to be one that can be sustained and ours can only falter is of course a side issue.)

Maybe you can teach them how to make cars, roads, skyscrapers etc. That will REALLY help them.

But, the biggest benefit to mankind by you becoming te egod of a primitive tribe in the Brazilian rainforest is the fact that , until you "invent" it, you won't have access to a fucking computer!.
Now THAT's progress!!

Bob of the Jungle

p.s. Didn't you say that the other message board was more interesting and you would not be sharing so much of your time with us? They must be missing you!

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

They are what you would expect them to
be, A simple, uneducated version of modern day man.
When it comes to intelligence, they are quite literally clueless.There is
nothing that they can teach us, or nothing that we can learn from them ,
that we don't already know.

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)