[kj] Re: listening to......

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:32:56 EDT 2005

All this talk of Dischord/Fugazi reminds me of the first time I went to see
'em... there were a couple of people with Marillion/Fish t-shirts on
obviously thinking it was some sorta secret gig by their fave Prog
behemoth. Sorely disappointed I would imagine!   Still, people were
shouting for Minor Threat songs at that gig too... I dunno who was the more
stupid!

Dave in Edinburgh