[kj] projectile vomiting

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:24:34 EST 2005

Noted point about marginalization Peter, but can you please give us some of these 'facts' you're talking of?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:I must disagree with the allegation that that was a racist comment, it was
in reference to the large Black lady who squashed me on a bus recently.
It's also a fact that Black ladies tend to larger than white ladies, who
tend to be larger than Asians. It's also a fact that Black men tend to be
larger and more muscular then their White and Asian counterparts.They are
not racist statements, just facts.
I do think that people who get offended and complain when Black people
are mentioned , do more to segregate and marginalize the Black community
than racists could ever hope to do. You are turning the Black community into
the unmentionables and untouchables.
Anyway, I'm not a racist. There is a White West Ham fan at work who is
always giving this Black Chelsea fan at work a hard-time, and I am always on
the Black guys side, I also go and sit and have a coffee with the black guy
at tea-break.
Anyway Rob, you have your finger on the button and if you want to ban
me then go ahead, do as you see fit.

P.W.