[kj] projectile vomiting

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 10:38:35 EST 2005

I used to think Chomsky might sometimes have a point, but then I realized he was just another knee-jerk reactionary. It's a shame he should devote at least part of a considerable intellect to simply opposing, rather than evaluating.

a.madani at adelphia.net wrote:Nothing to add, except Condi makes me want to engage in some projectile vomiting too, but in keeping with the spirit of the thread this article from today's Guardian might be of interest:

http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/politicsphilosophyandsociety/story/0,6000,1605276,00.html

[url=http://www.flipsidemovies.com]Flipside Movie Emporium[/url]