[kj] more manchester photos

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:31:47 EST 2005

Looks like Raven and Geordie don't wear ear plugs. Their hearing must be
pretty French Connectioned.

Not sure who that guy worked for, but he must have got some good shots.

personally i think the choice of earplug colour detracts somewhat from the
effect jaz is aiming for, but at least he's aged the best out of all of
them. geordie should just grow old gracefully and ditch the cap, too. who
cares if he's bald - right, rob?

On 10/31/05, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

On 31/10/05 11:33, "Jpwhkj at aol.com" wrote:
>Jaz... is a walking caption competition, isn't he?
LOL - very true!
Cheers Paul/Bev for those.
Great quality shots & I bet your camera wasn't as big as that fellas next to
you.