[kj] Gems of Power/ducking out of gigs 30/10

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:57:43 EST 2005

its ordered....still waiting 4 delivery---ive ordered two now....not a thing
from either...wonder if we have all been fuked over fianancially!!!!!!
   well u know what the joke  r like,cancelled far--north leg of
Tour,supposidly cos some ones unwell,with throat problems,thats strange--
then how did they   do an interview,correct me if i am wrong,but in an
interview,isnt one required to T A L K-- IN OTHER WORDS,USE THERE VOICE,i
think there is nothing wrong with his voice,and the reality of the matter is
that he could not b bothered to fulfill an agreement  to do those gigs,for
the gatherers,who had brought tix ( not me btw--i never had any intention of
going to any of those scandanavian gigs--so i am ok)  what about those who
did! waisted money on travel,or gig tix or hotels--fuk this stinks--i think
its really bad of the joke to do that...damn them..

some one should say it..... cheers m.g