[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 16:15:17 EST 2005

I agree that Eighties is out of place on Night Time, but it doesn't sound like Fire Dances material to me. I've always felt that there was a missing album in between Fire Dances (summer 83) and Night Time (spring 85).

It would have included:
Me Or You
Eighties
A New Day
Blue Feather
All Play Rebel
New Culture
plus two more (Wilful Days if pushed, although that's Fire Dances style, if ya ask me).

K&Q has always been a blinder live. Doubtless others here remember seeing / hearing it for the first time on The Tube? Stomp stomp thud... I love the guitar.

Jamie