[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 30 13:54:09 EST 2005

"And drug addicts usually can think of the best way to conduct things? Ehh."

    Having never been a drug addict before, I could not possible comment on
their state of mind. But if Courtney was as scheming and conniving as people
suggest, then yes, she would have been quite capable of organising an
elimination by means of an injection, whilst abroad.
      If she had the ability ,means and organisational skills to murder Kurt
and pass it off as a suicide, then yes, she would have been quite capable of
going on holiday with him and injecting him with high-class
narcotics.Shooting someone and making it appear as suicide , takes a whole
lot more planning and organisation.

     P.W.