[kj] Cochrane Theatre update

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:04:25 EST 2005

I've just got back from a week's break ... suddenly had a thought ... I'm
not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but I thought that Jaz said that
the next tour would ONLY contain songs from the last (2003) & forthcoming
albums ... if so, that would represent a major change for KJ ... never
before have they completely left ALL of the old classics
(Wardance/Pssyche/Requiem/The Wait etc) out of the set ... does anyone else
(esp Bob/Mel/Graham B) remember hearing this ... personally, I'm all in
favour ... though it's great to hear such delights as Primitive and Butcher,
the band should vary the set a bit more ... I'll never forget being asked to
choose the encore track at the Norwich Waterfront back in 1991 ... Jaz,
Raven & Martin seemed to be expecting me to state the obvious (Pssyche) but
I kept bellowing out SLIPSTREAM, S-L-I-P-S-T-R-E-A-M ... they played Pssyche