[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 30 06:46:55 EST 2005

I must admit that I ve seen nothing at all about any alleged conspiracy
theories concerning Kurt & Courtney. But if I was assigned to eliminate
Kurt, I would not have gone through the rigours of obtaining a gun ,
ammunition and involving other people ,which leaves a trail of evidence and
leaves you open to black-mail in the future.
    All Courtney had to do was take Kurt to a Third world country, and then
inject him a with fatal dose of pure narcotics, then inject herself with a
smaller (non-fatal)amount, .........wake up in the morning and call the
morgue.
   Headlines the nextday "Kurt dies in drug overdose", "Courtney was
unconscious and doesn't recall a thing".
       Case Closed. Overdose.

 P.W.