[kj] Beer Requiem

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 29 17:21:39 EDT 2005

Dregs, if you were drinking with Mr McCulloch, then surely you bought him a
drink and would remember what you bought him.....
Are you lying Dregs?
Were you drinking in an establishment and Mr McCulloch was also drinking in
the same establishment and you classed this as "having a drink with him"?
   Were you being liberal with the truth Dregs, you little scallie?
But, if anyone was talking about Liverpool, no doubt they were talking about
how tough their lives are , how they ve got a great sense of humour and dont
forget to throw a bit of grieving in and the latest ways of cheating the
social security.Or "As the great Shanks once said
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
 Liverpool is a city of Irish immigrants who got rich on the back of the
slave trade.
      P.W.