[kj] The Wicker Man

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 11:46:49 EDT 2005

You didn't like it?   Ha ha, just goes to show! The Wicker Man is one of my
all-time faves!   Then again, I'm Scottish!   I have some pieces of the
original Wicker Man from the film in my living room... in fact, I'm going
to go and dance round them right now!  Just need to get hold of a copper
first...