[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 10:00:24 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/29/2005 3:25:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
angrytomhanks at yahoo.com writes:

> I think Millenium is the benchmark for KJ filler.
> Those riffs sound like throwaways from Metallica's
> Black Album.

Maybe it's my unfamiliarity w/metal albums...but I think it's cool how fast
Geordie can play the riff on the last 2 beats of the 2nd measure (7 &
8)--there's some guitar wizardry on Milenium and Pandemonium, even though the songs
sound derivative (as does most of the last album).