[kj] Results in Full

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 05:58:35 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/29/2005 2:52:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

Peter,  Peter, Pumpkin Eater!
*******Maybe, you are just a child after  all********

You are so wise! Those words hurt me so. Boo  Hoo!

*******Definitely immature**********

******** I'm  not the one proclaiming to the World that I'm  a
"Lonelyboy"*******

> Again, it is that time of month  again?

*******eerrrrrr, it is only females who have a menstrual  cycle, I am a male,
so it doesn't effect me.To ask a male if he is on a  menstrual cycle
is..............well rather basic, don't you think?  "Lonelyboy"!!!!!yep ,
it's all fitting in place now, keep your name, it  suits you*********

Gee Peter..

You are so wise and knowing making fun of my name.

You are hurting please stop!

I wonder if you ever had girlfriend besides a fifi or blow up betty?

Talk about being alone...

Excuse me, but I have to go feed my horse a carrot.

~LB