[kj] Results in Full

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 05:31:07 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/29/2005 2:23:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

If you  would have participated Lonelyboy, you may have found it more
interesting.  I'm sure that some people would have liked to see the sequence
of  voting.Also, now because you did nt edit the results they got shown on
the  board twice.............well three times now.Ha-Ha.
Are you an adult?
I  ve always found it odd when adults call themselves "boy".
Are you also  "lonely"? Why don't you change your name to
"Adult with full social life",  rather than the drab"Lonelyboy"

P.W.

Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater!

You are so wise! Those words hurt me so. Boo Hoo!

Social life? Adult?   Take a good look in the mirror mate.

Again, it is that time of month again?

~LB