[kj] Preliminary Results

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 28 17:45:46 EDT 2005

"mick copper??????????????????"

eeerrrrrrr yeah, sorry about that Rick, I was concentrating on getting the
difficult names right , like Sakarijoula and JPKWHUFCKJ or whatever the
initials are.
I even got Bluce Lee (half)right, when I should have got it wrong!!!!
  Anyway, I only put an "P", instead of a "O", and they are next door to
each other in the alphabet, so it's not to bad.
   Forgive me

     P.W.