[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 14:34:21 EDT 2005

I don't understand why people hate Pandemonium so much. (I rated it #1). Some of the songs may be long and stagnant (Communion, Exorcism), but it has a powerful sound, catchy songs, and great performances. Do people hate it because of the cruncy metal sound? I'm no metal fan (don't own any metal albums or listen to any bands), but it works on some of the tracks! On the other hand, "Nighttime" doesn't really have anything wrong with it--it's just that the songwriting puts me to sleep.