[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 09:39:38 EDT 2005

go on tim...

no offense pavel as that may be your comme il faut, but  "just" ? -
on a planet terrifically over-populated with selfish stupid people who
are heedless to the havoc they cause for other life on the planet -
human or otherwise. then the argument could be made for; "she is just
another human". to the compost heap with her and those like her.