Ant: Re: [kj] Revelations

Giorgile gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 28 09:12:45 EDT 2005

Cool that Revelations here is discussed in terms of "sides"! ;-)

Personally, I think side 2 is one of the best things KJ have ever done, beccause none of the songs there resembled anything else KJ have ever done (before and after "Revelations")!!! "Have a Nice Day" has ever since been one of my favourite KJ-tracks. "Chapter III" - great rhythm! "Dregs" - "weird" would be an understatement!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk schrieb:
At 11:58 28/10/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>I really
> > love HALF of Revelations
> > (the first half!).
>
>Too true
>all the best songs are on side 1...
>

>yes, but they're so good they could have left side 2 blank and it'd still
>be the best album! (a bit short, though.)

At the risk of kicking a wasps nest into life, I might prefer it if it was
only side one!
Yeah, side one is some of the best Joke stuff ever... but side two really
does nothing for me, and occasionally even annoys me! It's always been that
way, and just played it a while ago... still the same! I dunno... I tried!

Dave/Edinburgh