[kj] OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 16:31:30 EST 2005

Fluw, this is an unfortunate realisation, that in my experience, is rarely thought of in the States. Fly em in, get the dosh, send em on...buy sell, buy sell.
  My apologies to the Americans on the board, I think you're one  of them Fluw?, I know most of you are not insensitive folk, but American promoters? boo! God's sake people, they're knackered! or marching ;]

fluw <fluwdot at earthlink.net> wrote:
  christ, have you ever toured and performed all over the US. have you experienced the ceaseless blight of strip mall towns and slack jawed populace for weeks or months on end?  have you ever sat in a van or bus early in the morning at a mickey d's with the roaring of the amplifiers ringing in your head, and smoked your last cigarette, remembering what she saaaihead?!

Christof hamille wrote:   Well...Maybe but I can attest to the Modern English attitude because I had to help them with a in store and witnessed their piss pooor attitude amd lack of interest from people of MI.  Maybe it was a bad day. Sure.  But in their case it seemed like real arrogance.  And I have met plenty of British musicians/artists, etc. and their attitude seemed bad no matter what nationality they were

Chris