[kj] OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:53:36 EST 2005

Well...Maybe but I can attest to the Modern English attitude because I had
to help them with a in store and witnessed their piss pooor attitude amd
lack of interest from people of MI.  Maybe it was a bad day. Sure.  But in
their case it seemed like real arrogance.  And I have met plenty of British
musicians/artists, etc. and their attitude seemed bad no matter what
nationality they were

Chris