[kj] gems

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 11:18:52 EST 2005

Surely a heads-up advisory on the official website would be a more
effective way to disseminate this news. And shouldn't Jaz have signed
off on the finished product before giving the go-ahead to allow the
placement of orders?

I love Killing Joke dearly but they really haven't the sharpest
business acumen.

Alex in NYC

On Wednesday, November 30, 2005, at 11:14 AM, fluw wrote:

> even jaz thinks it sucks ... the difference is he had to do it, then
> hear it to find out it sucked. most on the gathering knew it would
> suck upon hearing of it's possibility.
>

> bongo wrote:
>
> from chatland . . .
>
> [ depraven] GEMS OF POWER IS HELD UP BECAUSE OF JAZS INSISTANCE ON
> QUALITY
> [ depraven] IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK. FINE
>
> ...as raven told to an empty chat room earlier today.
>

> On 11/30/05, The Stranger <letranger789 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Anyone received their copy yet?  My order is getting very close to
> passing the "4 to 6 weeks" mark...

> --
> "there's no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."

<image.tiff>