[kj] New Lycopodeia tracks . . .

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 00:45:06 EST 2005

Hey Marc. Still sounding awesome. I love the
landscapeish names. Totally appropriate. I think i
like Schist the best. The intro is great and the
syncopated beats and synths are nicely confusing.

Leigh

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>

http://www.marcphillipps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Abyssal%20Plains.mp3

http://www.marcphillipps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/schist.mp3