[kj] OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 16:28:26 EST 2005

When I was a college dj, in about 1983, our station brought New Order to Ohio
for a show. Everyone at the station WORSHIPED New Order to no end, especially
the station manager. He arranged the whole show. After picking them up at the
airport and driving them to the hall, he hated their guts. I guess they're
not the most ingratiating dudes! (And of course they played the usual 45 min
w/no encore, which us yanks have never understood).