[kj] OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 16:07:27 EST 2005

Didn't new order vow never to play Los Angeles again, about 10 years ago?

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:        In a message dated 11/29/2005 8:49:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk writes:
    they played at the gig two days after i saw them in manchester and all the advertised stuff went out in the uk
  love will tear us apart and regret were the 2 new order offerings and bloody good they were too!!!!

  cheers

  mark

  I have never seen them before and I hope to next round when they come to the states. ;)

  ~LB