[kj] Seeing Red on dvd?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:48:29 EST 2005

Actually I have a friend who converted it for me not knowing about the
fabchannel thing.  It was a plugin he used through Quicktime Pro.  Basically
it would allow Quicktime to open a Windows media file (which normally it
cannot do) and then you can save it/export normally to whatever you want.  I
think it is Mac only.  Does that help?  I can try to find out what the plug
in is

Chris