[kj] ot: Trolls

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 17:34:31 EST 2005

Slagging does take two -- yes, but slagging is only the result of
needlessly provocative commentary. If people  - and I'm speaking
generally, not naming names or pointing fingers...I'm equally guilty of
the crime --  perhaps reigned in their pronounced propensity for
spouting decidedly hateful claptrap, perhaps the slagging  matches
would also dwindle down to a minimum. I'm not asking people to censor
themselves, but rather to take into account the
feelings/beliefs/sensibilities of others before firing off a
potentially hurtful or nasty comment.

Just a thought.

Alex in NYC