[kj] ot:Prodg

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 14:52:31 EST 2005

I was surprised at how many ape-like men were there - lots of dudes in their
30's desperately holding on to their trendy hairstyles, etc. That was fun.
It was like being surrounded by trendily clothed shaved chimps!!! Think
Typhoo, but with faded jeans.

Anyway, yes, boss gig! I really thought they were doomed after all those
years of churning stuff out at festivals. Really got me going & I ended-up
hankeing for some wizz, so they'd took me from 'jaded fan expecting to just
enjoy the old tunes', to 'AVIN IT LARGE!!!!! So to speak.

Dull message over.

ade.