[kj] ot:Prodg

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 04:20:07 EST 2005

Saw the mighty Prodigy at Brum NIA - great night but, from a personal point of view its a shame that they attract the beered up lads in Oasis shirts - got a bottle of lager bounced off my head - hey £3 a bottle lets chuck it as far as I can! and going for a piss was like half time at the old Wembley stadium.
Still, fantastic show with all the old favourites great lights and stage set up.
Personal message to the Audio Bullys - YER SHIT!! Like The Streets but without the intelligence or humour - or beats - of Mike Skinner.Plus they cant count - "We've got one more for you tonight" - then walked offstage..

Nice to see Ade - but can that bloke talk- -hind legs and donkey spring to mind