[kj] The hidden feature/Complications

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 03:28:27 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/24/2005 6:35:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

> "but even so,punching a female no matter who it is---very out of
> order--"
>
> I do believe that that is a sexist statement. This is 2005, you cannot
> differentiate between the sexes anymore .We are all equal

Peter,
 I highly respect your rejection of religion (based on logic), but I Beg to
Differ (I think that was the title of a Prong album that Raven may have played
on) with your above statement. It's similar to the argument that I've heard
insecure white males make, that somehow racism has ended and "we're all equal",
so affirmative action or any other anti-racist measure is really "racist"
because it favors one group over another...without pointing out that racism drags
down the standard of living of whites as well as blacks...It reminds me of the
statement that one of the USSR's biggest pigs, Krushev, made in the 50s or
60s about how class struggle in Russia had ended, and that everyone in the
country was now suddenly equal, so the thing to focus on was developing industrial
capacity and consumer goods, even if a little capitalism was introduced along
the way---leading to what we see today: a mafia-run cesspool of corruption,
crime, prostitution, alienation (w/o the experimentation)--sounds like the
USA--and state-run capitalism disguised by a hopelessly corrupt "communist" party.
"Enjoy yourself/This is your new age...Complications!"