[kj] The hidden feature

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:02:20 EST 2005

cheers for the fill in ;-)     got the new dvd on mon from c.d shop in
london called ...fop...there r 2 copys left if any one else still does not
have it/also hmv are now stocking the dvd,but its 21.quid..
...omg...a bit pricy,any how,thats hmv on oxford st london,not sure if hmv
world wide r also stocking it,best to chek your selfs.

c u   m.g.  ps dvd and amsterdam--fabchannel r now neck n neck on my list of
favs ;-)  and i liked the interview with jaz,i know alot of u dont,judging
by the past posts concerning the interview,but well,u know jaz.....its
always entertaining when he opens his mouth,plus i wonder if there is alot
more to the paul story than we have been told,theres always 2 sides to a
story hey,but even so,punching a female no matter who it is---very out of
order--very weak--very wrong. ;-(