[kj] Re: Follow The Leaders: WTF vs UP old thoughts.......

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:58:11 EST 2005

ever since i first heard it i never understood why the changed the lyrics the original ones
  " I saw the man in the hotel reading...."
  are vastly superior, felt that when watching it live at the time, and still feel the same

  mark

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
  No, I think it's weak without the Drums, my views on the Lyrics are 'mixed'

> I was listening to the Unperverted Pantomime today
> (official release, that is). Is there anyone else who
> feels that the unreleased version of Follow The
> Leaders with the different lyrics is superior to the
> official WTF version? Something about it that i just
> can't put my finger on. It's a lot more forceful,
> immediate, it's got more of a punch. Hmmm, i don't
> know. Anyone?
>
> Leigh

Regards
--
I wrote this in Yam 2.5 Beta on my Amiga One runing Beta OS4, yep, that's a
whole lotta beta. And if the Amiga Reference has got you interested: