[kj] Re: Follow The Leaders: WTF vs UP

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 05:00:23 EST 2005

"Saw him the next day in a different body
The only difference a change of clothes."

doesn't make sense, does it? you just said he had a different body as well.

sorry, but those lyrics are nonsense. they are funny, though. i don't think
it was the lyrics leigh thought were better, anyway, stephen. just pointing
out which version he meant.

it does have a raw, punchy quality i like, too. i love the dub version, as
well. ahead of it's time, as they say.

but i'm glad he changed those verses. actually, youth claimed he re-wrote
them. then again, he also claimed he played bass on LOVE LIKE BLOOD just to
get pussy (so raven once said), so who knows?!