[kj] The hidden feature

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Thu Nov 24 03:14:37 EST 2005

Good morning UK and rest of the world,

Jaz' signature was filmed before the gig in Geneva on the 21th sept 2003.
The big laugh between the 2 long partners took place at 3 AM in Geordie 's hotel room in Milano and we were all sober of course ha ha ha ;o)
In fact, Jaz was "heavily" kidding Geordie about his new girlfriend maybe 20 years younger than him.
Alone in his hotel room, he was in total adorations in front of pictures of her.
When we came back from the pub and entered the room with Jaz, it was predictable that Jaz wouldn't let Geordie "quiet" in his adorations.
I am really happy that this part of this incredible moment has been chosen because it really shows their friendship since so many years, maybe like 2 brothers who know each other very well, and it shows them in "real" and not too seriously as you said.

Among the bonus, there are footages from Geneva 03, Astoria 03, Paris 03, Milano 05, SBE 05 and 5 minutes are too short of course  but....

Enjoy...

Stéphane " Frenchy Frenzy"