[kj] Copey joins Killing Joke

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 13:40:29 EST 2005

The last thing I read on Cope was years ago. His record label had dropped him, for being too 'unstable'. poor bugger.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:      >Top author, wonderful musical taste and all round super hero, but to
>be honest his own music took a serious nosedive some time ago....
  Very true . .
  He should stick to the writing these days I think
  hmmmm............can anyone remember the last thing of any musical
merit issued by Julian Cope ?

Top author,  wonderful musical taste and all round super hero, but to
be honest his own music took a serious nosedive  some time ago....

Peter
      << File: ATT42399.txt >>

  This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.