[kj] OT help-- Greatest 3 piece bands

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Wed Nov 23 10:18:48 EST 2005

Kitchens o' Distinction, like many shoegazers, disbanded in the mid 90's.

Love and Rockets - the last album by them I purchased was Sweet F.A.   I
think its a great album. They then put out one more in 99' and after
that called it quits.

When I saw L& R in 96 they had additional musicians backing them up. In
99' they performed as a 3 piece again. The best part of the 99 show was
when Danny Ash says how the band was in the hotel room fucking around w/
cover songs and wanted to perform some and they busted out Rolling
Stones 2000 light years from home.

also, saw Bauhaus last night.  Highlights of the show were God in an
Alcove and Hollow Hills. They played at classical music hall and the
sound was amazing. David J  was insane, going off on the fretless bass.
Well worth the $$$ tix price.

p-