[kj] ot - bombing al jazeera.

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 18:27:30 EST 2005

You just have a distinct lack of being able to comprehend things Peter.
  If you really wanted to improve your brain's abilities, you'd actually go and research something you found interesting. Now I'm just bored of you, so fuck off twatface.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  I do not see it as a victory.
The facts are that people time and time again post irrational ,
non-senseical posts on here and time and time again I point out these
irrationalities.
People do not give up in frustration, they give up because they realise
that they are wrong.Two of Fluwdots posts tonight and one of Papa Lazarous
posts tonight are proof of this. I do not see it as a victory, just helping
stupid people see sense. I feel that I should get gratitude for this and not
hostility

PW