[kj] ot - bombing al jazeera.

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 17:55:52 EST 2005

Given that your main purpose in joining the list seems to involve repeatedly pointing out exactly why everyone else is at best misguided and at worst hopelessly moronic, the idea that people would be grateful is absolutely hilarious.

  Of course there's always the chance you're just joking. Sadly, the same poor joke repeated several hundred times becomes more than a little tiresome. You're probably serious however, which is just depressing.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  I do not see it as a victory.
The facts are that people time and time again post irrational ,
non-senseical posts on here and time and time again I point out these
irrationalities.
People do not give up in frustration, they give up because they realise
that they are wrong.Two of Fluwdots posts tonight and one of Papa Lazarous
posts tonight are proof of this. I do not see it as a victory, just helping
stupid people see sense. I feel that I should get gratitude for this and not
hostility

PW

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com