[kj] ot - bombing al jazeera.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 22 13:48:19 EST 2005

I suppose that that story dispels the myth the Tony Blair is George Bush's
poodle and also dispels the myth about England being a state (51 st ?) of
America.
      Fluwdot: Why bring up the subject of dead babies?
   Yes, In war death does not discriminate, all walks of life get killed.If
you would like an intellectual debate on the rights and wrongs of the war,
then you must stop going on about dead babies. If I mentioned the babies of
the people who died in 9/11 as a means to justify the war all the time, then
the debate would just disintegrate into silliness.
    You are using the same tactic as Politicians who kiss babies use , they
and you are using children as a means to get support and ultimately get what
you want. I find this distasteful.
    Have a debate on the merits of the war, by all means, but just don't try
to get peoples sympathy by tugging at their heart-strings.

 PW