[kj] Bomb Al Jazeera?...Hey, Bomb everyone!

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 22 12:02:36 EST 2005

Well as long as he was joking about it and not serious then we are OK...!
Fuccckkking hell.
I know this is hardly news, but the guy seems to stumble from one disaster
to another, I am surprised he can dress himself in the morning and get out
of the house in one piece.

I have been away from my email of late so forgive any duplication ­ has
anyone heard any trax from the ŒHosannas from the basement of Jaz¹s mind¹ or
whatever they decided to call the fucker?
--
Dave
Leeds