[kj] Power Chord Pioneer Link Wray Dies at 76

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 23:46:32 EST 2005

i was mesmerized by link's  "rumble" as a cocky punk in '82...the affect
from "rumble" was equivalent to stray jokers 82 boot
( wardance and follow the leaders ). those charly lp's were an epiphany
of the lost menace of comparably dangerous 50's punk underground  - that
the nicey nicey capitalistic nostalgia 50's propaganda had whitewashed
and packed on k-tel records for the stupid bobby soxer crowd.

hasil adkins, link wray, the black leather rebel - gene vincent, marlon
brando - wild one, jerry lee/his little hotty cuz, little richard and
buddy holly double teaming some slut backstage, J. Cash raizin hell,
johnny burnette trio, esquirita... pleaze -anything after them was
cupcake and frosting.

fuck, it all gets white washed no matter what generation, it all becomes
either, _*fabian, the beatles, or green day !!!!!!

fuckin his-tory writers  *_*-* if it isn't placed nicely packaged on
their door-step, the future won't know.