[kj] Power Chord Pioneer Link Wray Dies at 76

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 21:42:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/21/2005 9:21:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fluwdot at earthlink.net writes:

yeah i  posted something about it yesterday..no matter.
really sad he has gone,  even in old age he was tearing it up out there on
the  road

unfortunately it seems his greatness is still unheard of in the  mainstream...
anyone who listens to punk or metal and doesn't spin a  couple records by the
*ace of spades* himself from their own collection must  get hip or go home.

I was lucky- my parents were into Link Wray- had his albums and both  went to
see him way back in the day.