[kj] hosannas in the biased

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 21 16:12:51 EST 2005

It may not conform to what  an album title should sound like , but
Extremities, Dirt & Various Repressed Emotions, fits in superbly with the
albums contents......................*Shakes head , slaps himself around the
face* .What I'm trying to say is that the album title fits the music. And I
cant think of a better album title for that album.
   Its uncompromising , but it's honest.

 PW