[kj] hosannas in the biased

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 16:14:13 EST 2005

St. Anger by Metallica
Fuck, Fight, Fail by Kepler (some local Ottawa band
that no one knows but still, it's one of the worst)
Tons more, i just can't think of any right now

And come to think of it, i think that Democracy is far
worse a title. I mean, Democracy. You might as well
call an album Election or The Cabinet or something.
So, that's 2 Killing Joke titles that are worse than
Hossanas blah blah blah. Democracy and Killing Joke
2003.

Leigh