[kj] chicken salad and some explanations on the hidden feature

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Mon Nov 21 14:37:59 EST 2005

Hi Paul and all the others (except some wankers )

I am very proud to be credited on the official DVD's booklet, especially on their first one.
I couldn't imagine it might happen just 2 years ago when I first met them backstage, at the Camden Underwold gig ( 14.08.03 )
But it did happened ;o)

I am very happy that the footages on Jaz's signature and the big laugh between him & Geordie have been included.
But do you know where it has be filmed ?

Cheers

Stéphane