[kj] OT: ....and Martin had on wings!

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 03:59:38 EST 2005

Just got back from the 'Mode at HP Pavillion (San Jose).   Awesome show!   Stage looked future/spacey, and the set included:  'Policy of Truth', 'I just can't get enough', 'Behind the Wheel', 'Never let me down again', and just about the whole new album.   Great energy and my ears are still ringing.......from the fucking crowd!    If you like DM and get a chance to see them on this tour:  DO IT.   They were great..................    good night,

Tom.

The hourglass of the forests
Setting fire to the tourists - LADYTRON